Practice To get good at saying no, Dillon shows exercising saying it down loud вЂ” either alone, in today’s world, or with a dependable buddy or colleague.
Maxims to keep in mind
- Evaluate whether you’ve got the desire together with bandwidth to greatly help with the demand and have if priorities are shifted or trade-offs made
- Show a willingness to pitch in by asking if there are little methods for you to be beneficial to the task
- Training saying no out loud вЂ” fundamentally it will be easier
- Make use of a harsh or hesitant tone, and donвЂ™t be extremely courteous either. Rather, focus on a reliable and no that is clear
- Restrain the real reason youвЂ™re saying no.